The Student council is the body responsible for the independent organisation of students at the University, as well as for sharing information of interest to students.
According to Chapter III article 14 of University Statute, the Council expresses an opinion:
- on the University teaching regulations;
- on the student regulations;
- on the PhD course regulations;
- on the definition of student contributions and fees;
- on the definition of scholarships for PhD students;
- on matters relating to the guarantee of the right to education;
- on matters relating to interventions regarding the quality of teaching, orientation, job placements and other student services at the University, at the request of governing bodies or the Quality Committee.
The Student council is composed of:
- 21 representatives, of which at least one representative of each Department, elected by an electoral body comprising students enrolled on the University's Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees.
- representatives of students enrolled on PhD courses, elected by the Doctoral School Council.
Further information are available in Italian: