Board of Auditors
The Board of Auditors is the body - composed of legal and accounting experts - responsible for monitoring the propriety of the University’s administrative, financial, accounting and asset management.
According to Chapter III art. 18 of the University Statute, the Board of Auditors:
- monitors the propriety of accounting and financial management and certifies the conformity of the report with the results of the management, producing a report accompanying the proposed ruling on the final accounts;
- expresses an opinion on the projected budget and on budget changes;
- undertakes all necessary checks to ensure the regular course of the University’s administrative, financial, accounting and asset management, submitting any findings on management to the Board of Governors;
- checks that books and accounting records are being kept properly;
- undertakes, at least once every three months, a cash audit and checks on the existence of values and shares owned, deposited or stored in any other way;
- inspects the University’s spending centres, both collectively and through individual roles allocated to the members of the Board by the president.
- carries out the check on the compatibility of the costs of collective bargaining with budget and legal restrictions;
- fulfils all other roles attributed to it by the relevant legislation.
Further information are available in Italian: