Choosing University of Milano-Bicocca means becoming a part of a vibrant, youthful and dynamic community rich in services for you, your free time, your university life and beyond.
Here follows a list of various opportunities available for you.
- Rosetta Stone is Bicocca's language learning software of choice for students, teaching staff and administrative technicians. 24 languages, courses without any enrolment limitations, all available online and free of charge
- E4Job is the platform where students can acquire, consolidate and certify necessary competencies for succeeding in an increasingly digitalised civil society and world of work
- iBicocca is the University of Milano – Bicocca project dedicated to quenching undergraduate and post-graduate students' thirst for learning, innovation and business
- Bbetween is a University of Milano-Bicocca project designed to boost and enhance the soft skills of students, teaching staff and citizens. Cinema, music, performing arts, foreign languages, functional and creative writing, multimedia, cultural heritage and civic engagement are topics covered along various pathways.
The University promotes the development of activities, events and projects for cultural growth. It also encourages and strengthens ties with the local area, partly through agreements with the main cultural institutions in Milan and beyond.
The University is rich in student associations promoting various initiatives; view the dedicated page to find out more.
There are numerous sports activities reserved for Bicocca students. Football, tennis, volleyball, gym, floor exercise courses. Numerous events and tournaments are organised, including CorriBicocca, Valanga Bicocca and much more.
The University of Milano-Bicocca wishes to promote a greater awareness of healthy lifestyles among its students. Each of us can improve our health by following a healthier diet, heightening our awareness of alcohol and cigarette consumption and by making time for exercise and rest, every single day.
Discover all the initiatives rolled out as part of the Health Pathways awareness-raising campaign
- The Arcimboldi Theater
- Pirelli Hangar Bicocca
- Fondazione Pirelli
- Piazza della Trivulziana
- Piazzetta Difesa per le Donne
- Aula Magna Università di Milano Bicocca
- Auditorium G.Martinotti
- University Library di Ateneo (central)
- Science Library
- Monza Library
- Digital Library
- Collina dei Ciliegi
- Bicocca Stadium
- Parco Nord Milano