Career Counselling Service
The Job Placement office offers the Career Counselling Service to both students and graduates of Bicocca University. During the one-hour meeting, the career advisors of the Job Placement Office will discuss various topics concerning today's job market and career opportunities, support you in defining your professional goal and help you write a successful CV and cover letter.
If you are about to graduate or have recently graduated and find yourself asking questions like:
- What about now? How can I start planning my future career?
- I have a career goal in mind, what can I do to make it real?
- When can I use the 'Europass' model? What are the key elements of a CV?
- Should I send the same CV to apply for different job opportunities or should I change it accordingly?
- What is a cover letter?
- How important is web reputation? Are social networks a recruitment channel?
- What are the major job portals? How to organise an efficient job searching?
- How can I apply for a job abroad?
- How can I prepare myself for a job interview? How to dress for a job interview? What types of questions are HR managers going to ask?
To book your appointment with the career advisors, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Consulenza individuale di carriera)
by Redazione Centrale, last updated on 17/03/2020