MSc. Degree in Applied Experimental Psychological Sciences (AEPS) offered by the Department of Psychology at the University of Milano-Bicocca is a new innovative two-year study program that focuses on the application of advanced knowledge in psychological sciences to address relevant human needs and tackle diverse issues in a range of contexts and domains.
The goal of the program is to teach cutting-edge perspectives on the cognitive, social, emotional, and neural processes underlying human thought, behavior, language, knowledge, and decision-making. The program will help AEPS graduates acquire advanced theoretical and empirical knowledge, strong transferable methodologicalresearch skills, with a specific focus on application of these skills , combining flexibility (e.g., the methodological research skills can be applied to a wide range of contexts) and specificity (e.g., they are applied to a specific issue during the course).
The call for application is now open
45 reserved for candidates who are Italian citizens, European citizens or non-EU citizens legally residing in Italy (Art. 26 Law 189/2002);
20 reserved for non-EU citizens (visa applicants).
How to apply
- Read carefully the call for application page.
- Submit a pre-enrolment application on the University of Milano-Bicocca “Online Student Registry” platform; please, read carefully the Instruction to Pre enrollment. Please note that admission procedures vary according to the student’s nationality and place of residence.
- Citizens of non-EU countries applying for a visa to enter Italy are obliged to submit a visa application through the ministerial portal Universitaly under the heading “International students”.
Supporting documents to be sumbitted
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivational letter
- Evidence of proficiency in English or signed self-declaration of at least level B2
Only for graduated/graduands candidates from foreign Universities
- Academic qualifications in Italian or English, if already obtained. (Students enrolled in a Degree Course who plan to graduate prior to and no later than Ocotber 31st 2022 can register under conditional admission)
- Transcript of Records
- Certificate of equivalence of qualification
- Letter(s) of recommendation (with a maximum of 2 letters).
- A detailed description in Italian or in English of the Syllabus in each subject of the Degree Course attended
Provided that the requirements have been met, the applicants will be ranked by the Board according to the following criteria:
- Grades (up to 60 points): Grades achieved (88 CFU or equivalent) in the academic career.
- Additional Requirements (up to 40 points): Curriculum Vitae, Motivational letter, Reference letters.
- Pre-enrolment at the Online Registry from March 21st 2022 of May 6th 2022;
- Only for Extra-EU student resident abroad (requiring student visa) pre-enrolment on Universitaly from March 21st 2022 of May 6th2022;
- Publication of the ranking lists by May 31st 2022 Enrolment at the Online Registry and payment of enrolment tax from July 4th to 27th 2022;
- Communication of vacant places July 29th 2022;
- Enrolment, following the ranking lists from September 6th of 30th 2022.