International Admission and Credential Evaluations Office of University of Milano-Bicocca manages the following activities; choose the email address based on what you need:
- enrollment procedure information for degree seekers with a foreign diploma: [email protected]
- information about Italian study visa request procedure and study residence permit for extra-UE citizens living abroad: [email protected]
- information related to evaluation and recognition of foreign bachelor and master degree diplomas: [email protected]
- information about requirements and procedure to obtain an Italian research Nulla Osta and visa: [email protected]
The reception by videoconference is scheduled on Friday, from 9:30 to 12:30 (by appointment sending a mail to the dedicated address). This service is specially offered to tackle individual issues with the administrative officer in charge of the process.
Assistance on the phone is scheduled only on Tuesday, from 14:30 to 16:00 and on Thursday, from 11:00 to 12:30 calling the number +390264486899. Only general information is offered on the phone.
University of Milano-Bicocca is pleased to help Erasmus incoming students with the different administrative procedures as: Learning Agreements, certificates of arrival and leaving etc
For information please write to: [email protected]
Reception on campus
The reception on campus is scheduled on Wednesday, from 9:30 to 12:30 - counter 5 Ed. U17 - IPAZIA (by appointment using the following link and selecting “International Helpdesk”). This service is specifically designed for managing paper documents.
The Incoming Erasmus Team will help you with:
- Arrival and departure forms
- Learning Agreement
- Amendments to the Learning Agreement
The University of Milano-Bicocca has also developed a welcoming program called Bicocca University Angels, which helps international students with all the administrative procedures to be done at the beginning of the mobility or enrolment through other students. You can contact your university angel at [email protected] or by taking an appointment here with the BUA of your department.
Only for Economics students
The Economics and Statistics Erasmus team will assist you on all teaching procedures (choosing the courses, understanding timetables, etc) and signature of your learning agreement. You can contact them to [email protected].