Call/Bando for academic year 2021-22: April 2nd – 30th, 2021 at 12.00
Selection dates: 2nd week of May 2021 (specific communication will be sent)
Selection Results: May 20th, 2021
Virgilio Team is pleased to announce the upcoming Call for Application/ Bando for the academic year 2021-22. The admission is open to internal students enrolled in the 3rd year of the single cycle degree course in Medicine and Surgery Degree at University of Milano-Bicocca, University of Milan and Humanitas, with the following requisites:
- An outstanding record of academic accomplishment:
- to be enrolled for the first time in the 3rd year of the Medicine and Surgery Degree Course;
- to have acquired all the course credits (CFU) planned for the first two years, according to the Course Regulation;
- to have passed all exams as per the Course Regulation, with a passing rate of min. 27/30
- Strong interest in basic and translational research
- English language proficiency.
There are 10 seats available for UNIMIB students.
The Call for Application will be published on the UNIMIB website as well as on the website of Virgilio program (www.virgilioprogram.unimib.it ). Those interested can apply by completing the form that will be shared with the Call along with a motivation letter (max. 2 pages) and send the same at: email@example.com.
Pl note that the application is strictly restricted to only the 3rd year students.
Final selection will be through an interview with the Joint Selection Committee in the 2nd week of May 2021. Short-listed candidates will receive an email communication regarding the interview time slot. The final selection results (Graduatoria) will be announced by May 20th on the Department of Medicine website as well as communicated via email.