From 15th December it is possible to make the first balance payment for the academic year 2019/2020.
The payments must be made using the PagoPA pre-completed payment slips, printable directly from the Payments page in the Reserved Area of “segreteria on line”. The procedure is entirely online, no payment slips will be sent at home.
Students with an ISEE value up to €23,000.00 and the merit requirements pursuant to the regulations on student contributions, students who receive the DS scholarship, students with a disability of 66% or more, students with a disability pursuant to article 3 (paragraph 1 or 3) of the law n. 104 of 5 February 1992 do not have to make any payment.
There are three ways to pay using PagoPA:
1. Print the payment slip and pay it to any payment service provider of the PagoPA circuit (banks, tobacconists, etc. ... Note: it is not possible to pay at the post office);
2. Pay online: using the appropriate link on the “segreteria on line“ webpage students can access the online payment function that will offer all payment service providers participating in the PagoPA circuit (there are different possible methods, as debiting a current account or payment by credit card).
3. For banks using the CBILL system, the interbank code or SIA code is: 1G192 CODE: 1G192.
NB: payments made by University Card and using the internet banking service combined with the student’s badge (Scrigno) will be exempt from payment commission.
The deadline for the first balance payment is 15th January 2021.
Payment made after the deadline entails an increase in the payment required, according to the following sliding scale of percentages, depending on how long previously ago the deadline expired:
- 10% of the amount owed for payments from 1 to 60 days late;
- 15% of the amount owed for payments more than 60 days late.
For more information please visit https://en.unimib.it/services/fees-and-funding