Main research topics:International Accounting, Accounting History, Intangibles and Intellectual Capital, Business Valuation, Corporate Reporting, Sustainability and CSR, Gender issues, Corporate Governance, Climate change and SDGs.
She is part of the following research groups:
- Memebr of the Research Group SIDREA on “Business Valuation” coordinated by prof. Giovanni Liberatore (from January 2013 to date).
- Member of the Scientific Committee of Scientific Observatory on gender issues IPAZIA, coordinated by Prof. Paola Paoloni, University La Sapienza Rome.
- Member of the Research Group SIDREA on “Financial Statements and Accounting Principles” coordinated by proff. Fellegara, Adamo, Incollingo e Lionzo (from February 2017)
- Member of the Research Group on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) organized by Manchester Metropolitan University, UK, coordinated by Prof. Walter Leal, MMU, UK
- Member of Research Group organized by the Italian Association of Financial Analysts (AIAF) on D.Lgs. 254/2016 Non financial disclosure (from June 2017).
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Special Interest Group on Corporate Governance della British Accounting and Finance Association (BAFASIGCG) coordinated by Prof. Jill Atkins.
- Member of the Review Panel organized by European Federation of Financial Analysts Societies (EFFAS) for accreditation of the Diploma EFFAS
- Member of the Research Group on Social Report (GBS), on “SDGs and Corporate Reporting” coordinated by Prof. Venturelli (from 2018 to date)
Academic coordinator of the European project Jean Monnet Module in the Erasmus Plus Application No 611698-EPP-1-2019-1-IT-EPPJMO-MODULE entitled "Sustainability Disclosure in Corporate Reporting. Improvement and harmonization of best practices in European Union" that has been selected (acceptance rate 20%) for the support by EU of 30.000 euros covering the period 1/09/2019-30/08/2022.
Guest Editor (Jill Atkins – Federica Doni – Karen Mc Bride – Christopher Napier) Special Issue: “Exploring Historical Roots of Environmental and Ecological Accounting, Auditing and Accountability” Special Issue Call for Paper from Accounting Auditing & Accountability Journal https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/call_for_papers.htm?id=8835