Author Workshops on Academic Writing and Publishing
February, 14th 2020 8.00 - 15.45
Building U6 – Room 01b, Piazza dell’Ateneo Nuovo 1 Milano
University of Milano – Bicocca in collaboration with Enago will be conducting an informative Author Workshop for assisting Italian researchers at different career-stages in achieving publication success.
The sessions will provide insights on the important aspects of the publication journey such as the review process followed post manuscript submission, common reasons for rejection by a journal and dealing with it intelligently. We will also share hands-on tips with researchers to present their research data in an efficient and appealing way. Furthermore, we will discuss how authors can identify the right opportunity and write a successful application for receiving international grants and fellowships.
The workshop allows 0,5 CFU to PHD’s.
Through these workshops, researchers will learn:
- The value of peer review in academic publishing
- Different peer review models
- Insights into the peer review decisions
- Importance of presenting research data effectively
- Different formats of data presentation
- Understanding the difference between grants and fellowships
- Awareness of the grant and fellowship writing and submission processes
- The format of a good research proposal
At the end of the workshops, all participants will receive a Certificate of Participation issued by Enago.