A tenured department and research center member with professional experience in management consultancy, coaching, training and development and EU funded research programs.
Maintains an active research agenda that examines issues emerging in the fields of digital transformation, soft skills, change management, design thinking, creativity and innovation. Has published books and peer-reviewed journal articles and other academic publications.
Participates in multiple training professional associations via consultancy, committees, editorial leadership, conference presentations, and board memberships.
- Since 1 May 2007: Assistant Professor (equivalent) in Organizational Theory and Design, Department of Human Sciences, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Milano Bicocca.
- 2005-2007: Research fellowship to conduct a research project on new media and communication.
- 2001-2005: Research fellowship at the “Humanities Lab” Research Centre, IULM University (Free Language and Communications University), Milan.
- Ph. D., "Information and communication technology applied to knowledge society and to learning processes", University of Milano Bicocca, 2007
- Dissertation: Cross media and the participative culture.
- Focus: Media and Communication, Change and Innovation in Media Industry and Cultural Production
Degree in Modern Languages and Literature cum laude awarded by the University of Genoa, Department of English Studies, Italy 1995